At Cameo, we make impossible connections possible. Our platform allows fans to get personalized messages from their favorite athletes, actors, influencers and more. Not gonna lie, it’s pretty magical. And now we’re looking for passionate, hardworking humans to help take Cameo to the next level.
🚀 Our #Fameo means everything to us. Join a stellar team of smart, curious and driven individuals, and experience a rocketship from its earliest days.
📈 Best in class. We’ve been named one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For, voted one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes and the #1 Most Innovative Social Media Company by Fast Company.
🌎 Work from almost anywhere. We’re a global fully distributed company.
💰Get all good stuff. Competitive salaries, Equity, Health insurance, 401(K), and opportunities to connect with Talent on Cameo (looking @ you, Snoop Dogg).
Come to work every day knowing your efforts will have a material impact, shaping the direction of the next great tech company!
About this role:
We are looking for an experienced product manager to support our product organization. You will be responsible for driving the technical roadmap and development of all Cameo data products. This role reports into the Director of Data & Analytics and will work closely with product leadership, product managers, and technical engineering leads
What you’ll be doing:
- Be a world-class data-product manager that streamlines execution on all data & data-science efforts
- Develop and execute the strategy to extend data collection, data science, data intelligence and reporting capabilities across both internally-facing and customer-facing systems
- Example Projects
- Setting up our product experimentation framework
- Owning the analytics events schema to ensure we are capturing the right events
- Being the visionary and PM to build out the needed infrastructure to support DS/ML related efforts
- What you bring to the table:
- Experience developing the design and implementation of e-commerce A/B testing frameworks
- Experiences in applying ML technologies such as computer vision, NLP, speech/audio, knowledge of products or building personalized experiences
- Experience going through full product cycle, integrating customer feedback into product requirements and driving prioritization
- Experience building new AI/ML technologies and developer tools
- Working data-science experience, product management experience, advanced knowledge of statistics
- Act as a liaison between technical and business teams. Translate business problems to requirements for data scientists, engineers, designers, marketers, and other PMs
- Develop and deliver product milestones and KPIs that will drive the business forward
Identify and propose data driven solutions for complex problems, communicate solutions concisely, and articulate a clear vision to technical and non-technical groups in order to passionately drive results
- Build product experimentation framework
- Prioritize and track data technology and platform projects that power the data ecosystem
- Maintain the backlog for the data-engineering and data-analytics teams (on data-product efforts)
- The following languages and technologies should be very familiar to you: SQL, Python, R, Tableau, JIRA, SageMaker
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.