As India's Country Manager, you will be responsible for aligning and driving the local business to achieve the expected net new talent, sales/revenue and customer targets for the country. This entails managing the local business team, representing Cameo in the local market, defining and executing our go-to-market strategy and providing hands on leadership to the local team.
We’re looking for a charismatic, data-driven and collaborative leader to successfully drive the business forward - someone who takes ownership, has a can-do mentality and the ability to build long-term external and internal relationships
- Develop an understanding of current market opportunities and challenges and set overall country go-to market strategy and tactics (incl. building a team)
- Set, meet or exceed Key Performance Indicators (e.g. revenue, sales, operational efficiency and employee engagement targets)
- Manage and develop high profile C-Suite and/or senior relationships with key local clients and act as Cameo’s ambassador externally communicating effectively our unique business value
- Drive the execution of our local business strategy and alignment with global teams through cross-functional collaboration and building and managing a high performing local team & suppliers/partners
- Ensure a world-class product offering for our customers and talents based on market needs
- MBA graduate from top university or equivalent experience
- Start-up experience and mentality with a proven track record in business development. B2C exp is a big plus
- In-depth understanding of the Indian entertainment & talent industries and experience working partners in various parts of the industry (e.g. Bollywood, Music, Sports, Digital Platform talent, etc.)
- Experience or passion towards building talent relations is key
- Past successes in driving forward significant revenue growth, and thinking strategically about the opportunities in the Indian market
- Can-Do-attitude, growth-mindset and strong problem-solving skills as well as ability to overcome obstacles
- Talented, strong communicator, face-to-face presenter, able to demonstrate expert-level knowledge in internal and external meetings
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.