Cameo, one of Time’s Genius Companies 2018, is looking for our first product designer. We need a versatile, empathetic designer who understands people and why they do things. We’re building a platform that connects you with your favorite people in the world, and we are focused on supercharging the incredibly powerful and emotional experiences that we’re creating every day.
You will work with the product team to build experiences that resonate with our users on our website, mobile apps, and beyond (emails, landing pages, etc.). We think this is a dream job for an extremely talented, goal-oriented designer and could not be more excited to work together.
- Help define and design user experiences on our website and mobile apps.
- Help decide what to build and why, not just make pixels pretty.
- Talk to users and look at data to understand how and why our users use Cameo.
- Help us find and develop the next great Cameo designers as we grow our team.
- Be a leader across the org and evangelize authenticity, simplicity, and purpose across everything we do as a company.
- Work with product management to define a successful, repeatable design and discovery playbook
- Work closely with engineering on executional design work, providing on-the-fly input and direction
- Help us build out scalable design practices, including the development of component libraries and design patterns
- You have 3+ years experience as a designer.
- You are able to provide a portfolio or examples of prior work.
- You’re a generalist, and excel at anything from UX work and wireframing to fine-grained visual design.
- Bonus: you enjoy and have experience at all phases of product development.