At Cameo, we make impossible connections possible. Our platform allows fans to get personalized messages from their favorite athletes, actors, influencers and more. Not gonna lie, it’s pretty magical. And now we’re looking for passionate, hardworking humans to help take Cameo to the next level.
📈 Best in class. We’ve been named one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For, voted one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes and the #1 Most Innovative Social Media Company by Fast Company.
🌎 Work from almost anywhere. We’re a global fully distributed company.
- Design and build BI applications that service key Cameo stakeholders
- You will partner with stakeholders to define and develop operating measures
- Identify business requirements for self-service visibility tools
- Develop digestible and performant dashboards that service stakeholder requirements
- Develop analytical pipelines that support BI and analytics applications
- Create analytics pipelines using SQL, Python, and dbt_
- Extract data needs from stakeholders and translate into requirements for reports and other analytical resources
- Comfortable using the command line, git, and general software engineering workflows
- Solid background in dashboard development, specifically for executive stakeholders
- Ability to communicate, present, and share information in a concise and digestible way
- Experience and love of SQL, GIT, BI Tools (Tableau, Looker, Domo, Sisense, etc.)
Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors.